Sunday, January 9, 2011

DAY 9

We went to church this morning.. kids were taken to their Sunday School classes and Kai did not cry this time. Then Gabe and I went to the main section to listen to the pastor talk about "what chair are you?"

After church, talked to my interpreter/friend, Nancy for a few minutes then went to get the children. Kairi's caregivers (oh she is still in the 18-20 months classroom, don't have to move her until she is 2) said that she was fine and was having fun, pushing the shopping cart. :) The older two were fine and they all had donuts, even me (I know).

Hung out at home the rest of the day and Gabe and I were going through boxes in garage. We did one side of the garage--we had to decide keep, give away or sell. Need to do more stuff after the kids go to bed. We found some stuff that we forgot about. One is shown in the pictures.

OH yeah Casey goes back to school after 3 weeks of Winter break.

Having trouble uploading my pictures. ::sigh::: I managed to upload ONE picture out of 14 I took today. @@ Here is one picture and I will try to add the rest later tonight or tomorrow as soon as I can get those uploaded and scrap the pictures. You know how I like doing that. :)

christian
imikimi - sharing creativity Took a picture of each child in their Sunday School classroom. :) GOOD MORNING
imikimi - sharing creativity

We let the kids eat the donuts in the car and look waht Kai did.. she fell asleep after eating the frosting off hers. LOL
We found the gloves while cleaning out the garage. :) We bought them before kids and we used to box each other with them.

la dodgers animated
imikimi - sharing creativity I forgot about this hat.. this is mine. I am a true blue Dodger fan. I also like the Angels. Casey likes both teams, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment