Sunday, January 30, 2011

DAY 30

sisters
imikimi - sharing creativity I got some cute poses of my girls.

duo on green and blue background
imikimi - sharing creativity Kai is a very difficult subject to take pictures of. Only got two good pictures of her today.

Polka dot collage
imikimi - sharing creativity My beautiful Casey girl! She was a willing subject for me today and posed for me.

SMILEY FACE
imikimi - sharing creativity The 2 K's bumped heads and rubbed their heads and said ouch but they laughed.

little rockstar
imikimi - sharing creativity Daddy wanted his shoes off but the kids decided to help him take them off.

In other news, Kairi stayed dry in her underwear all day since 11 am. She even stayed dry during nap time. WTG, Kai! Oh and we didn't go to church today.. so we missed the last installment of the Less Stress series.

No comments:

Post a Comment