Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 3

Today we went to Wal Mart and on the way there, Casey said that we need to take soup to Noni so she can get better. My mom (Noni) has been sick the last few days so hopefully we will be able to see her on Wednesday. We awwed at Casey when she said that.

Anyhow at Wal Mart we bought 2 pair of jeans for me and 2 pair of jeans for Gabriel. Couldn't find any pants that fits Kaleb and got some pull ups for Kairi.

It was already 2pm when we got out of Wal mart so we went out to eat at Taco Bell. Ate good! :) We love Taco Bell!! One of our favorite fast food places. And all 3 were messy from the rice and tacos. Casey was the messiest one of all.. you can see in her pants. lol

Then went to Target and got Kaleb some cute robot pajamas, Casey got pajamas bottoms, a pink turtleneck top and Kairi got a sweatshirt that says sweatheart. We needed some laundry stuff, two dvds (one was Word World and the other one was Robots). 5 bucks each. :) I found a cute Christmas Elmo book for a dollar and 74 cents for Kai. We were comparing prices of comforters for the kids. Thinking of getting one each for Casey and Kai for their birthdays.. haven't decided tho.

And forgot to look for some pants for Kaleb boy and I wanted to get a new robe or pajams gown for my mom and forgot to look as well (I did at Wal mart and didn't see what i like) @@ Will have to go back to Target another day. It was getting late and didn't get home until 6:45 pm after we went to the market to pick up some food (just daddy went in while I stayed in the car with the kids).

The girls and I were goofing off while waiting for daddy and Kaleb to try on his pajamas. Blah don't mind me LOL. Kaleb climbed under the cart (don't worry we didn't let them ride underneath there while the cart was in motion).
I put all 3 kids in the cart so it was easier to just push the cart out but Kairi wanted me to carry her. So took a quick picture before carrying Kairi out to the car.

Kaleb's new robot jammies!! He loves robots now!! :) We saw them on the clearance rank and they were on separate hangers and asked if they can change the price. The regular price was 14.99 and on the pants it said marked down to 10. 50 (something like that) and the top was marked down to 7 something. so that adds up to about 18 bucks.. no thank you so we asked if they would modify the price and they did to 14.99 which we are fine with. Kaleb wanted them and it fits him fine. So I will wash it in cold water and hang it up. :)

I bought a smaller size pants to be my motivation to work out.. and I was eating better at the end of last year. I will continue to eat better and cut back on sweets. :) So here's to working out and eating much better to lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment