Thursday, January 13, 2011

DAY 13

Not much to talk about today. Today is day 74 of school for Casey. While doing homework, Casey cried for Storm (our beloved cat) and wants another cat soon. It has been almost 2 years since Storm passed away (March 2009). She was writing a sentence about Storm. We do have another cat that is 10 years old, Chloe.

I have two videos and I think a picture to put on and it won't upload.. that means I will have to freaking reboot this computer and see if i can upload the pictures. What a pain in the azz.

Let's hope that I have something fun to talk about tomorrow. Keep an eye out for the videos once I get it uploaded. Thanks to my faithful readers for your patience.
While Casey is at school, the younger two got cinnamon rolls from GG. @@ LOL Forgot about this picture I took.




Kairi signing hug. :)

Kids running on circles. Don't mind my husband.. he wanted the kids in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment