Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY 15

Not much today.. we are cleaning around here somewhat LOL.

I was putting my ornaments into smaller boxes and use the big white box for the kids' toys. (Too big to put under the bed so I will figure it out how to put it in their room. They were using it as a car or bus and used the wheel attachment to drive. :) I had each child, take turns driving so I can take a picture of them.

This afternoon while getting the kids to clean up their room and I was working in the living room, the kids were fighting on who was cleaning and who was not. @@ Yeah another fight! Told them to quit it and clean up (I tried to do the clean up song and didn't do very well because i forgot the words). Anyhow at one point, the older two said that they want to put me and daddy up for Sale :-o and sell us for a dollar each and push us out the door. Look at pictures below!

Before dinner, Kaleb pulled out the boxing gloves and started beating up on me and then Casey went to get it and both Kaleb and Casey started boxing each other (check out pictures and videos below) then Kaleb and Kairi boxed a little bit but Kaleb was a little too rough on his baby sister. Kai had enough of it. (sorry no photos or videos with Kai--I was making dinner).

I guess it was kind of busy day for the kids! :) :D

h4mr - school time
imikimi - sharing creativity

Cars in Candyland
imikimi - sharing creativity

Green Cars
imikimi - sharing creativity

BOYFRIEND FOR SALE MAKE OFFER
imikimi - sharing creativity

Boxing
imikimi - sharing creativity


Boxing part 1

Boxing part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment