Monday, January 10, 2011

DAY 10

It's Monday and Casey finally goes back to school after 3 weeks of Winter break. I walked her to school and walked home. Gabe, the younger two and I went to Target and Wal-mart to get stuff. The kids each got new underwear and a pair of socks, I got some slippers, underwear and flash drive and a case for the flash drives, we got a new dvd--bedknobs and brooksticks, Kaleb got a plate and spoon/fork set that has robots on it. We got my mom a nightgown. Gabe wants to get the Daria set but it costs 45 bucks so he will start saving some money to get that. :)
Came home and I had to go pick up Casey from school and walked home.. we stopped at a nearby park for a few minutes to take pictures of Casey.

Back To School Triple
imikimi - sharing creativity

School friends
imikimi - sharing creativity

LAKERS
imikimi - sharing creativity Lakers fans in this house all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment