Thursday, January 6, 2011

DAY 6

I am just having fun taking pictures of the kids. We just hung out at home and the older two played with play do while Kairi took her nap.

Non Animated Frame #3
imikimi - sharing creativity Individual shots fo the kids. I wanted to try out different things with the kids. The hardest subject is Kairi who won't sit still. LOL But the one of her came out great. :)

Siblings
imikimi - sharing creativity Siblings!!

Kids Frames
imikimi - sharing creativity Getting ready for bed. I helped her put on her pants but she wanted to put the shirt on and she somewhat did and I helped her with the rest.

Here are a few more scraps. If you like what I do, I could put together your pictures, let me know. :) We will discuss the price. :)

this is a picture collage i made for GG (Gabe's maternal grandma) for christmas in 2008.


my wedding pictures of the wedding party.


took pictures with my parents (they are divorced) before the wedding. My step mom was busy with the preparations at the wedding hall. She missed my wedding cermony :(

the newlyweds in the car!


my family, gabe's family, my interpreter and good friend and the pastor that married us.

Baby Casey! two picures of her and her crib card and her bracelet.


Casey's first bath at the hospital.. oh boy did she hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment