Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 11

Weekly weigh in--173.3

Gabe took Casey to school this morning.. I had a small headache. Casey was not happy but told her that I will go pick her up and she asked with the camera and I said yeah. She said to make sure I eat my lunch before picking her up. Oh and today was minimum day.

We just hung out at home--I did the dishes this morning and did one load of wash.. need to do more later. @@ LOL

Went to pick her up and it took us about an hour to get home.. we hung out at the same park that we went yesterday.

Having problems with uploading pictures AGAIN. Ugh! Don't ask! Will get the pictures to you later on tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay again. It is mostly of me and Casey taking pictures. :)

oh picutres from Day 9 blog is in. Forgot to mention it in Day 10. Oops!

Polaroid Princess
imikimi - sharing creativity Using mama's camera.. I had to remind her to be careful with it.

film strip
imikimi - sharing creativity I used the camera's timer to take those pictures of me and my beautiful 5 year old.

Animated Filmstrip
imikimi - sharing creativity More picutres of Casey girl! Casey loves the mama and Casey time!

No comments:

Post a Comment