Friday, January 21, 2011

DAY 21

It's Friday!!!

MORE FRAMES ON MY HOMEPAGE
imikimi - sharing creativity I like this scrap but don't like the colors on my pictures. Oh well!! Tried to figure out how to get it back to original colors on the pictures. This morning, the younger two were eating pasta and playing nicely in the hall way. Well, about an hour later, there was an all out fight over a toy. @@ LOL

School days
imikimi - sharing creativity Casey got her award today at school Wish I was there to see her receive it. She got a certificate, a button and a pencil that says perfect attendance. I am so proud of her but I am also proud of me and Gabe for getting her to school on time everyday. :)

Lollipops
imikimi - sharing creativity

school
imikimi - sharing creativity She wrote My fat sat on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment