Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY 17

Today is Martin Luther King's birthday and also one of my friend's Melaine so Happy Birthday!

Gabriel, the kids and I went to my friend's house for a playdate. We stayed for 4 hours. The kids had a blast. We had salad, watermelon, grapes, oranges, and pizza. Oh and I was able to pet their family cat called Peek a Boo. A dark gray cat--couldn't get a good picture of the cat.

Got back from play date, dropped off the older two with GG (my mom was supposed to come but ended up sick again) and took Kai with us. The doctor checked my blood pressure, my heart, my breathing and a few other things. He asked us some questions to why we were there and stuff. He ordered an echocardiograph and need to get approval so they will call. Tomorrow is my appt with the ENT.

Oh the reasons for those appts is my primary doctor referred me to them because with in the 6 month span, I got dizzy and threw up. Whenever I try to get up, the dizziness just continue so i had to lie down and wait for it to go away.. it would take about 30 minutes or more to go away. A few times I would just go to sleep and feel better a few hours later. Well, the last episode happened in October and it happened twice that week so Gabe was concerned and took me to the ER and then primary doctor a few days later. That is the reason for all those appts.. I have an appt with the neurology at the end of the month.

Anyhow, here are the pictures from the play date. 3 more scraps coming soon.

friends
imikimi - sharing creativity My kids and their friend, Elena!

Non Animated round frame#5
imikimi - sharing creativityStuffing their faces with fruits--watermelon, grapes and oranges while waiting for hte pizza.

mickey mouse
imikimi - sharing creativity Elena's baby brother and Minnie Mouse :)

bundle, scrap, 5, cool, bling
imikimi - sharing creativity

Baby boy
imikimi - sharing creativity

Laydee ~ Pink Butterfly
imikimi - sharing creativity Casey picked her outfit today. I let her pick out her outfits within reason and she doesn't have that choice during the week since she is in uniforms. (well, she can pick what color top or bottoms she wants to wear).

No comments:

Post a Comment