Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DAY 5

We got upgrade faster DSL line from Verizon. :) Yay!

Now not much to talk about for today but I am thinking of doing scrapbooking for other people (need to get money in) or just put pictures in albums or do picture collages. Here are a few pages I did. Okay more than a few pages LOL Oh and I had to use my camera to take those pictures.. sorry for the flash on some of them. don't have a scanner since my last printer broke. Will get a new one sooner or later. And the scraps are out of order. Sorry!

one more bit of news.. my toddler daughter climbed over the gate in the kitchen and fell over the other side of the gate and lay right on her back.. she is okay thankfully. She had no nap today and is on day 2 of no nap this week (not the 2nd day in a row).

The kids got a chance to go outside to play since it rained on and off the last week and it has been so cold as well.

That is me in the early years of college. :)


some of my graduation cards in 2000. I do scrap some of my cards. Isn't that cool?

My birthday at Disneyland in 2000 with my then boyfriend (who is now my hubby).

a pocket for my cards from college years.

one of my good friends from Cal State Los Angeles. I miss her. :(

My grade 4 picture and class picture.

my grade 5 picture and class picture... i love this picture and scrap.


this top one and bottom one are two pages next to each other.. Ball game in San Francisco. One of the cities we visited during our honeymoon. :)



train ride to S.F. for our honeymoon. You would think I would pick a romantic place for my honeymoon but since Gabe and I are sports fans.. we wanted to go to ball games for our honeymoon. :)


the first city we went to during our honeymoon. :)


my front page of my album.. those two pictures were taken the morning after our wedding in the hotel. :)
I could post more scrap pages for you tomorrow--wedding and baby scraps if you like. Let me know and I will do it for Day 6. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment